Tuesday, February 9, 2021

2021 Valentine Special for your Special Valentine !

Here's a chance for you to solidify a relationship with your spouse, fiancé, or best girlfriend for life... A gift certificate with benefits like nail art or nail jewelry she's been wanting to be able to put on those special hands. 
   

I'm going to make it even easier for you! I've got a nail special going on from the 10th throughout the rest of the month! You can get your special lady a $75 full set of nails for only $37.50- she'll get some free nail art to go with it- and I'll do some additional beautiful nail art on her at untypically low prices. She'll feel like queen for a day and you'll finally be the captain of her heart!



 

    How does that sound? 


                  Here's my card.


I think you know what to do!
303-935-0261